• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to create a score for a multiple choice quiz

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A while back I created a pdf quiz through acrobat pro dc for my clients. Each question allows the user to select 1 answer from a drop-down list. The answers are statements. Currently, we are scoring these questionnaires manually. We have a key for the scoring method: 

Question 1:

First statement for the answer=4 points

Second statement for the answer=3 point

Third statement for the answer=2 points

Fourth statement for the answer=1 points

All the questions are scored like this and we come up with a total that puts the client in a specific category. 

Is there a way I can use an if/then method in a text field for each question to place a score for each question that I can total at the bottom of the page or just a box that gives me the total number from the different answers selected?

Any help or ideas on this would be great! I have been trying to use some scripts that I found throughout the community but I can't seem to get them to work.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What type of fields did you use for the answers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines