• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to go the "properties" and run a javascript on the signatures. Not working

Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a digital pdf of a document that must be digitally signed. I need to run a javascript on the signatures. It worked yesterday. But now I cannot get the popup to show me an "OK" box to approve the javascript I have pasted in.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem appears to be that the box where I paste the java script is not allowing me to save it -- the "OK" button will not appear. The script is good. I checked it. Can anyone answer this? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try an external JavaScript editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out, thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines