• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upon Button Event, display a given image, at a given location

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would seem to be straightforward, but I'm stumped at the moment.  Assume I'm quite adept with Acrobat Pro, knowing Image manipulation operations, and the Action Wizard, fairly well.

Assume that, though I've utilized limited JavaScript successfully, I'm far from expert, there.

Objective (upon a singular Button event):

Display a given image, at a given location.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place the image as the icon of a (hidden) button field and then show that button when the second button is clicked. You can use the built-in Show/Hide a Field command, or a script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gotcha.  Thanks, Gilad.

Your post was essential in activating that realm of "how our minds work –– and don't".  In this instance, you triggered the realization that I've actually done this before.  Quite effectively, to boot [in that instance, button 'overlays' were comingled with a slew of media elements].  But the recall skipped, until your contribution.

Regards,

BR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines