Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VB Tool; Write PDF content in an XML

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

Thanks for the many informations I got to other "projects". Unfortunately, I can not really continue now and could find no purposeful contribution to the above topic. That's why I have registered now and hope that you can help me here and this contribution will help others on.

At the moment I am developing a tool via VS2017; VB. This tool is intended to write PDF content in an XML. Just like the function "Export to XML (1.0)". The PDF was also created by me with ES4. It is also an interactive PDF. The Requirement is now to read the inputs with this tool and to write in an XML file. I have tried some free DLL's, only they always deliver only the "fixed" values ​​and not the dynamic ones.

Does one know how I can read out the dynamic fields? Ideally, I would build the tool so that it creates exactly the same file that creates the standard export function of the reader. I would be very happy about some experiences or solutions or examples.

Best regards,

GJK_

Screenshot of the PDF

SICHT_PDF.JPG

Screenshot of the XML

SICHT_XML.JPG

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can certainly use Acrobat and its SDK to read the form field values and then store them in any way you’d like. You can also just ask Acrobat to export it in XFDF, an XML grammar for storing form data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines