• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When creating multiple PDFs in succession, I receive two errors

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating multiple PDFs in succession, I receive the error: Unable to find "Adobe PDF" resource files. "acrobat.dll\AMT\" and then the error "Error registering Distiller window class. Another copy of Acrobat Distiller may already be running. Error: 1410 - Class already exists."

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've opened a case for this exact error but was wondering if you figured anything about this error. I've managed to pull a better error message out of the amt3.log from the temp folder, but as far I can tell, the file (application.xml) and directory (AMT) exists.

08/04/20 13:28:20:740 | [ERROR] | | | | AMT | | | 31280 | AMT application subdirectory not found: acrobat.dll\AMT
08/04/20 13:28:20:740 | [ERROR] | | | | config | | | 31280 | Can't create service instance: File Path doesnt exists \application.xml
08/04/20 13:28:20:740 | [ERROR] | | | | AMT | | | 31280 | ERROR: configuration file [\application.xml] not found! (Errno = 1)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines