• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I attempt to combine PDF files, I get the following message: " Acrobat does not support the conversion of one or more of your files to PDF. Please remove these files or go to settings and choose the PDF Portfolio option." The Portfolio option will no

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to combine PDF files, I get the following message: " Acrobat does not support the conversion of one or more of your files to PDF. Please remove these files or go to settings and choose the PDF Portfolio option." The Portfolio option will not allow me to do what I need to do!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all of your files PDF files, or are you trying to combine other file formats as well? If so, which ones?

If they're all PDFs, are any of them secured, digitally signed, created in LCD, or something like that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Trying to combine multiple Adobe Illustrator files into one PDF. The AI files are saved with PDF compatibility turned on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Themrgshow,

As you have mentioned, you are trying to combine multiple Adobe Illustrator files into single PDF.

We have tried to replicate the issue and can combine files to single PDF without any issues.

Please try to open all the files in Acrobat and then try to combine them to single PDF.

If you are still experiencing the issue, please let us know the exact workflow you do to combine PDF.

What is the current version of the application? Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Are you on Windows machine or Mac? What is the OS version?

Would it be possible to share the files that you are trying to combine? How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

You may share your files in a private message. To initiate a private message, take help of the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know how it goes.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines