• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When signed, the signature goes to the next page.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put the signature fields on one page, but when it gets signed, the signature(s) goes the next page. How do I keep all of the signatures to one page?

I am making electronic time sheets that people sign every week. It was a Microsoft Word file that was PDF'd. It is a landscape file with the signatures on the right hand side and the approver signature at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

Kim

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using digital (certificate-based) signatures or e-signatures (stamps)? Do you use Fill&Sign tool or Adobe Sign services? Do you get your signatures in the signatures fields that you created or do signatures appear outside (below) your signature fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I have this same issue. I am using a certificate-based signature. This doesn't happen on all documents, but when it does, it drops the signature below where I want to sign and onto the next page. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines