Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find a complete set of documentation for the SDK

Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The downloadable documentation lacks several pages, or at least has several errors in the links.

For example, on the page that describes how to create a PDWordFinder object, there's a link to the API reference, but that link is dead.

There are also numerous items that simply appears to be missing -- I can't seem to find any real documentation on how the PDDocCreateWordFinderEx function works or how to use a PDWordFinder object at all.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

It appears that the documentation is bundled with the downloadable documentation -- there are just some of the links that are malformed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that the documentation is bundled with the downloadable documentation -- there are just some of the links that are malformed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Years ago a human edited the reference documentation. Now it is automatically generated from the header files. For the most part I now read the header files and cut out the middle app. Adobe is far from alone in thIs. Apple developers too need to spend time looking in header files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines