• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is your software such a bunch of slapped together crap?

Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm paying a montly fee to use a tool that consists of slapped together framework tools and helpers (NodeJS.exe and tons of other nonsense) constantly running in the background of my VPS desktop environment, eating up valuable resources, instead of a single application that does the task it's supposed to do whenever I start it up.

All this nonsense just to be able to stamp a "signature.png" onto a PDF to prevent printing, signing, scanning and shredding.

It's just horrible. I'm switching to something else as soon as I find a viable replacement.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not my software. It's not our software. We are just Adobe customers like you. You may feel better for venting (I do) but this won't reach anyone who could be influenced by it.  By the way, your so called "prevention" of printing, signing etc will do nothing of the kind, no matter whose apps you use. Just thought you might like to know you are wasting your time. But I'll try not to waste any more of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"All this nonsense just to be able to stamp a "signature.png" onto a PDF to prevent printing, signing, scanning and shredding."

This is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's possible.

But it's not the only feature of Document Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines