Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WINDOWS: Acrobat Pro Dc will not print - It says activate / expired

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a full paid suite - and can no longer print

I have tried the "work arounds" here https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-pdf-creation-cannot-continue.html

But I have to do this daily.  

It used to work - so whats going on?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi -PonYacK-

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to print the PDF file

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs that you try to print? Please try with a different PDF and check.

What is the workflow or steps you are doing to print the file?

Do you get any error message or code while printing the PDF? If yes please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC yoiu are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC and make sure you have the latest  version installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also, please try to check for any missing/pending updates for printer driver and firmware and try updating them.

You may also refer to the steps provided in the help article Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader  and see if that works for you.

Let us know How it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines