• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Services API (international) issues subscribing

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my free trial is ending for Adobe PDF Services API (international) and I have followed the prompts to setup AWS account and I have the Adobe account, I hit subscribe and receive this message

'The seller has not made this product available in the geo location associated with your customer account.'

Anyone else had this issue? I'm in Sydney Australia. When I initially spoke with Adobe, they confirmed that conversions would take place on the Sydney servers, so I'm wondering if this is Adobe or AWS issue?

I've been chatting with Adobe for over an hour and not getting anywhere. I tried calling them on Friday as well with no answer. It has been prioritised, but just wondering if anyone else had these issues, and if easily resolved?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went to subscribe, and got the same message. Also purchasing in Sydney - haven't spoken to Adobe or AWS about it yet though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I found out that the subscription isn't available in Australia currently (or Canada). Its a great product, hopefully it ill be available down the track, but they have indicated when. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so disappointing. Did you find a workaround? I've been using the trial and never imagined that this would be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im in the same boat, and customer service send you round in circles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is crazy? why wouldn't they just enable it everywhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here. I've written a post asking for help - and noting an official Adobe Australia Press Release (Jul 2021) saying the API is available. (Hoping for a response from Adobe - no response from Adobe Contact Us forms, and AWS said to contact Adobe).

Post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-services-api-discussions/adobe-this-is-a-big-problem-unaccept... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources