• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating credentials

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any special trick to have power automate Credentials created. Everytime I try it fails.
I have tried with multible web browser and many different names. I either get name already exists or error has occured.

TOPICS
Authentication , Power Automate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem

• Can't sign up credentials on AWS because located in Switzerland
  • Filled out several contact us/sales forms with no success
  • Pricing page throughs Error 404
  • Local sales and support were not able to help

If there is a trick, pls let us know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultj1z4y00febdk 

Unfortunately Switzerland is not a supported Geography for our AWS Marketplace offering. Can you please fill out this form: https://developer.adobe.com/document-services/pricing/contacts/.

Someone will be in touch to help ASAP.

Thanks!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ahmed236847661ivm 

Spoke with an Adobe sales person in the meantime.

We don't have enough API transactions per month and therefore need to evaluate an alternative API.

This is very unfortunate as we have been very far to solve our business case during the trial period.

More transparent information on the Adobe and Microsoft Power Automate sites with regards to geographical and number of transactions contraints would be helpful. The geography limitation is hidden on the AWS marketplace. It was not clear to me that we also completely drop out on the number of transactions. Thought it's a matter of volume pricing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

While creating the credential for Adobe PDF severvice, I am getting the error "Internal Server Error It seems there was an error on the server. Please try again". Could you please help me with this?

Nathiya27477667xb9q_0-1670441041640.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources