• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable two-page view

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to disable/hide the two-page view option from the Embed API?

I would like to enforce this so that I can accurately log the pages viewed. 

Currently, in FULL_WINDOW mode, while scrolling, the events have the following information:

• PAGES_IN_VIEW_CHANGE will have the startPage as the left top page (page 1) and the endPage as the left most bottom page (page 3). Page 4, if existing, is also visible, but not accounted for.
  • PAGE_VIEW will trigger 3 times, for the top left, top right and the bottom left, but not the bottom right. Again, page 4, if existing, is also visible.

I want to disable this view, and log the last page visible where the fractionVisible is greater than .15.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this time, there is not a way to modify that area of the toolbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you! I can write a function for it using numPages from metadata.

Is there a way to get the current viewing state? Particularely whether it is in two-page view or not. That way I can distinguish whether multiple pages are in view because the user has zoomed out (but all pages are reported byPAGES_IN_VIEW_CHANGE) or whether I need to account for an additional page in two-page view (the bottom right page).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or perhaps a function to check what percent of a page is visible on the screen? (We can assume that if the page following the startPage has the same visibility % as the first, and there is a thrid page visible, that we are in two-page view.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources