• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Force saving of PDF annotations

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a modified ViewSDKClient.es6 and have registered a save callback. This works perfectly when the user presses the Save button and also every 5 seconds. It also gives a warning when I try to close the tab before the PDF has been saved. I need to close one last loophole for losing changes: when I programmatically create a new ViewSDKClient for a different PDF file in the same tab, in the same space.

I could call my save callback, but I don't know how to access the fileContent manually. 

Alternatively, is there some way to have ViewSDKClient call the save function before it is garbage collected  (an equivalent of the "componentWillUnmount" function from React) ? 

Thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Matthias5C06 thank you for reporting this. We have added this enhancement request in our backlog and will be looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources