Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there even any support?

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I used the free trial with the document services but hitting the quota limits now. I signed up to the service through AWS, but when I use the credentials created through AWS I get an error stating:

ServiceApiError: Not authorized to call this engine

Is there any support for the paid services, do they even work through AWS?

Many thanks, J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just switched back to the free account and these credentials work just fine. How do I get a paid account through AWS. Has anyone got the PDF services working through AWS marketplace?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultupejg1907lwk!!

Could you please confirm the Country for the AWS account billing address? Please note that Adobe PDF Service API (via AWS Marketplace) is available to some countries only as listed here: https://www.adobe.io/document-services/docs/overview/pdf-services-api/awsmarketplace/

Do you know if you your organization also has any license agreement for other Adobe products? Thanks for your response, it will help us to narrow down the issue. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We reside in Germany, covered in the list, and we also have Creative Cloud subscriptions, but not with this account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. Thanks for the information. Since you have a company agreement, you might be blocked using the company email to sign up for PDF services API. You can reach out to your company admin managing the Adobe subscription to upgrade plan or use a personal account for AWS pay as you go option as alternative solution if your volume is low. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our subscription is intact and the account as well, it is just that we are receiving that error. Would you mind fixing the issue in our account or is there any option to open a support case for the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Sid, do you have an update for us? We would like to start paying for the service. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources