Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging XFDF with PDF

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I do have a case where I need to merge programatically XFDF annotations with existing PDF to generate a new PDF contains the original PDF with the XFDF annotations. I did find some solutions like iText here

but the issue is that it could only be used to fill Forms (FormField) not complex annotations like shapes such as square and so on. the only working solution I can find so far is Aspose here using PdfAnnotationEditor it does the exact job. 

I'm looking for Adobe alternative solution if there's an API could do the job.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Datalogics PDF Java Toolkit (JT) is a publicly available version of an internal Adobe library. Adobe has partnered with Datalogics as our go-to-market partner. JT can import appearances but unlike iText and Aspose will also generate the appearances so that viewers that are not able to do so will still work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources