Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not seeing the amount of transaction for an API key anywhere

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,
I implemented a test trial for the OCR API Service in my company, and was wondering: Where am i able to see the amount of processed documents? I also cant find the API credencials i used for setting up the connection. Even under the "projects" section, there is no project listed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Java SDK , PDF Services API , Sales and Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to select "Show all projects" but once you've selected the project, click on the "PDF Services API" tile and you'll see your usage at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, there are no projects shown, even if i select the "show all projects". But the OCR service is working anyways...
Any other idea, where to look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure you're logged in to the right account? I've got several Adobe IDs and the automatic login app throw me off every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources