• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page not capturing table

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PFA the pdf and converted json. If you check page 9 of pdf, in json given as page 8 there is table but it is empty giving number of row and column as 0.

I have seen this kind of issue many times if some one can help, it will be great

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got no idea what you are saying. Can you explain which API you were trying to use, what the input was, and what the issue was with the output?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Extract API. Input file is attached and issue is - From Page 9 table is not getting extracted, Json is having table but it is empty.

Attached is input pdf and output Json

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested using our online demo (https://documentservices.adobe.com/dc-visualizer-app/index.html) and I saw the table extracted. I saw it both extracted in the tables folder, and in the JSON. I even see it in the JSON you shared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sharing the screenshot of the page from pdf and converted json which was attached before to show what is missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I look at page 9 (labelled page 8 in the pdf), the bottom table has a cell, "- dilluted healine", and I see that data in the JSON. I see it with a Path that specifies it's in a table, "

//Document/Table[5]/TR[26]/TD/P". This looks right to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources