Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Embed Api height

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys.

I have a little problem with height of embed PDF. I mean the section of document is low, like on this image: 

Zrzut ekranu 2022-10-1 o 13.58.27.png

Could You help me and explain what's wrong with the code, which i inserted by "my own HTML" block on my wordpress site?

<title>Adobe Document Services PDF Embed API Sample</title>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1">
<meta id="viewport" name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

<div style="id="adobe-dc-view"></div>
<script src="https://documentservices.adobe.com/view-sdk/viewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
document.addEventListener("adobe_dc_view_sdk.ready", function(){
var adobeDCView = new AdobeDC.View({clientId: "5119059d51ba4d56b273cd92f50bde39", divId: "adobe-dc-view"});
adobeDCView.previewFile({
content:{location: {url: "https://documentservices.adobe.com/view-sdk-demo/PDFs/Bodea Brochure.pdf"}},
metaData:{fileName: "Aktualne wydanie"}
}, {defaultViewMode: "FIT_WIDTH", showAnnotationTools: false, showDownloadPDF: false,
showPrintPDF: false});
});
</script>

Thank You.

Best Regards. 

TOPICS
PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you use CSS to set the height of the DIV?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. There is a problem with embed in elementor only, and nothing help to improve viewing, include CSS styles. Thank You for Your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what Elementor is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elementor is a third party editor used along with Wordpress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess don't use Elementor? If it prevents you from applying CSS to a div, then it's getting in the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem - can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said before, this can be done with CSS. If you can't edit the CSS for some reason, try adding an inline style.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't make sense that Adobe would make everyone do that instead of having code that adjusted to the page of the PDF. I don't know how to add inline style for the correct size. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the sizing features of the web platform itself makes perfect sense. The web already has robust ways to control the size of elements built in - it wouldn't make sense for us to rebuild that. If you put a large PDF in an element sized smaller, it's not going to look good, but it doesn't make sense to just "grow" the div as that could break other parts of the page. You could consider getting the properties of the PDF and resizing then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a reminder, don't forget the Embed viewer has a button to go full screen, and we have the Lightbox mode. Also, In-Line mode will stretch the height automatically.

You've got many options here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources