Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdfservices-sdk 2.0.0 giving connection error in my organisation network

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to use pdf services api through pdfservices-sdk 2.0.0.

I downloaded the sample and it came with all necessary credintials.In my personal laptop it works fine I am able to parse the pdf.

The issue is in my organisation where I work , its giving connection error from SDK.

ERROR:root:Exception encountered while executing operation
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\V807134\ds\tools\python3.8\latest\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connection.py", line 174, in _new_conn
conn = connection.create_connection(
File "C:\Users\V807134\ds\tools\python3.8\latest\lib\site-packages\urllib3\util\connection.py", line 95, in create_connection
raise err
File "C:\Users\V807134\ds\tools\python3.8\latest\lib\site-packages\urllib3\util\connection.py", line 85, in create_connection
sock.connect(sa)
TimeoutError: [WinError 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Could you please let me know the suggestions or anything that I need to implement specifically.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My first thought is that your organisation limits web connections, so you cannot connect to Adobe's servers where the work is done. (Tip: also check whether your organisation's privacy rules allow you to send work outside the organisation for processing).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources