Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question: API calls over time

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hell, Adobe community! 
I got huge problem with PDF Services API, so it would be great if someone can help me. 

I used Adobe PDF API in July as you can see I had around 4 000 requests

График июль.jpg

IDKif it only happend with my account, but in the first two weeks of august analytics was not working well and today I founded that my app sent over 1 200 000 requests to Adobe PDF API 0_0 

График 22 августа.jpg

I can't find a reason why there so many requests, and I just want to figure out where I can see it. According to my data July and August was almost the same in requests from my side. 

Hope you can help me, 
thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, in the end, you know how you are using the API, and you know what code to check. So for example, if I had code setup such that when a file is added to a folder it's sent to our API to OCR, then you would need to check the stats for that folder, see how many files were added, etc. In other words, examine how you are calling the code and look for any issues there. Maybe you loop whjen you shouldn't - etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources