• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rate limit for Word Add-in

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the document generation Word Add-in and I'm hitting a rate limit. When looking in the dev console it seems that these documents aren't connected to my project credentials. Any way to increase the limit?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get an answer on this?  I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand where you are coming from. I will provide this feedback back to your product team. 

The daily rate limit for Word add-in is not related to your key generated in the Developer Console. Anyone with an Adobe ID can use the Word add-in to test a template, it is not tied to a specific API key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the daily limit and when does it reset?  I cannot find either documented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources