Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription not working after signing up on AWS

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yesterday, I subscribed to "Adobe PDF Services API (International)" on AWS after my trial ran out and AWS is telling me the subscription went through. I'm still getting an error saying my trial has run out.

Is there anything else I need to do to set up the subscription? would like to start using the API in production soon.

thanks,

Osvald

TOPICS
PDF Extract API , PDF Services API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What likely is occurring is that you are still using your credentials that you created as a trial. When you sign up, the change to a paid set of credentials does apply to your current clientId.

If you create new credentials and then replace those credentials within your app, then that should resolve your issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ben,

I tried this yesterday and again today, both new clientIDs still give an error saying the trial is over. When I open the PDF services API page the new ones also still show a maxed out trial bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually one of them is working now but the projects I made post-subscription still give the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources