Hello, I am trying to create an application that uses the Adobe SIgn API to send out a document to signatories.
My question is as follows, Is there a way where I can handle the following use-case:
- Attach a document to an agreement.
- Create the agreement along with the recipients and save it as a draft.
- Redirect the user to an interface where he/she can view the uploaded document and specify where each signer can sign on the document.
- Once complete the user can send out the agreement to all the recipients.
- As the document is being signed by each signatory, I can view the process through the API and download the completed document once the cycle is complete.
Thank you for your assistance.
Thank you for reaching out.
We have checked that you are using the Acrobat Sign Developer service and, hence, moving this thread to the Acrobat Sign Developer board for visibility.
If you have a question related to API integration, the experts can best answer it. With the developer account, you may also contact the pre-sales team. They will be able to provide you with pre-sales technical assistance and share the correct information.
Please refer to the following link to contact them: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html. You may use the Contact Us button for Adobe Sign Solutions under the team tab.