• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draft agreement added via the api is not showing on the AdobeSign UI

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added an agreement via the API with the state "DRAFT". This was successful and I can find it with the request: "GET /agreements/{agreementId}"

However, when I search for it on the site it is not showing up.

sanjay32431314q6mn_0-1706882612934.png

Pasting the agreementId into the url gives the error

"Invalid agreement ID"

When I follow the same steps but with the state "AUTHORING" it does show up on the website under the tab in draft.

TOPICS
Acrobat Sign , Acrobat Sign Developer , Adobe Sign , Adobe Sign Developer , Echosign , REST API , Signature automation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is probably a bit confusing but from the API ( V6 ) perspective, a DRAFT agreement is more like a recipe or maybe a container for an agreement and is a "data-only" stub record.  Not really yet an agreement as no real processing has been done.  In the U.I., what's called a draft is actuall in an "AUTHORING" state.

API DRAFT agreements can be seen in the GET /agreements response but will not yet show up in the UI.

You can create them in the API and then Post to get the COMPOSE view for a URL of the "send" page where you can complete/change and send or move forward to AUTHORING state.

Aaron Smusz -Customer Enablement Engineer - Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines