• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedding Signature on multiple tabs in a single html page with multiple tabs

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to have a user signature form field embedded into each tabs in a single html page that has multiple tabs with each tabs having different forms. And the signature as acknowledgement for filling each tabs. How should i implement this approach?. Currently, i'm thinking of making a template microsoft word file with signature fields and then upload and then on each page, have that file embedded, is this the right approach i should be looking at or is there a workflow for this kind of usecase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

So without more context, one option in my mind for this would be to create each page as a "web-form", then either embed each in a tabbed html layout or simply have a page with a link to open each as a URL in "it's own" window or tab.

I am though, assuming you are talking about a "self-serve" type option where these forms are anonymous?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So without more context, one option in my mind for this would be to create each page as a "web-form", then either embed each in a tabbed html layout or simply have a page with a link to open each as a URL in "it's own" window or tab.

I am though, assuming you are talking about a "self-serve" type option where these forms are anonymous?

Aaron Smusz -Customer Enablement Engineer - Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines