• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Netsuite Integration with e-sign

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company uses Netsuite and I installed the Adobe eSign Services bundle for it.

I can login with the acrobat sign account to active the bundle without problem.

But when I go to Send For Signature (inside Netsuite) I get "You do not have permission to send an agreement" error. I have a free 30 days trial Enterprise Acrobat DC/Esign services account to connect with. So the error should not coming from the plan I am using now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Biggio337249136iml,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked that you are using the Acrobat Sign Developer service and hence moving this thread to the Acrobat Sign Developer board for visibility.

If you have a question related to API integration, the experts can best answer it. With the developer account, you may also contact the pre-sales team. They will be able to provide you the pre-sales technical assistance and share the correct information.
Please refer to the following link to contact them: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html. You may use the Contact Us button for Adobe Sign Solutions under the team tab.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide an email address so we can look-up your account on our back-end?

Aaron Smusz -Customer Enablement Engineer - Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am curious if you were able to resolve this issue. I'm having the same problem in my enviornment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines