• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(1) Disable drawing; (2) select mode; (3) highlighting text; (4) general info

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am a technical incompetent, recently upgraded to Pro DC from Pro X and finding life very difficult (and indeed expensive). I have a Surface Pro and stylus. With Pro X, I could simply scroll through a document, selecting text and highlighting in yellow as I pleased and life was very simple. Now: (1) my stylus starts drawing in red everywhere (which I don't want), (2) the tool(?)-bar shows only the hand-mode, not the select-mode, and (3) I don't know how to highlight in yellow.

And query (4): does Adobe anywhere set out really basic upgrade guidance of this kind for bears of little brain like me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - (2) I've worked out, so any help with (1), (3), or (4) would be gratefully received

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now (1), (2), and (3) all worked out (at the cost of some hours and a large proportion of my remaining hair). Only (4) remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines