• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1 form with 3 possible option

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my business where I have 3 differnt agreements we use. Im wondering if I can put all 3 into 1 form. For example if I select option 1 id like the form to up globaly at one time. I currently have 3 forms and many of the terms in the agreement are static however some features in each plan change. Im also in a possition to pay a person or a firm for doing this. Are there any services out there for hire for projects like this?

Thanks Matt

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you describe what you need exactly pls? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 3 managing agreements. Each plan has different benefits. Silver, Gold and Platinum. To simplify my forms into one Id like to create one form. Prior to sending the form for signatures we have to prepare it by filling in the owners detail. So instead of using a form 1, 2 or 3 Id like have one form that I could have it programmed with 3 sets of data. Most of the legal info is static. It's the pricing and benefits that change. On the silver plan many of the benefits are option, and on the gold and platinum plans its included. So it would be ideal to select Gold plan from a drop down and the form auto fills in the specific areas in the form with what is included and what is optional. See the following files I currently us. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y2n6xlvgxym7kuw/AADWIJj3A1X4OnB3r87BeqS3a?dl=0 

Worse case I've thougth about setting the form up with all the static info and then adding a page we drag inplace with the cost. But the presentation is part of the process and they review the agreement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be possible using a script, but if the changes are extensive it could get complicated, especially if each "form" has a different number of pages.

If you're interested in hiring someone to do it for you feel free to contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] and we could discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did reach out with a sample agreement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I saw. I have some ideas on how to implement it. Please contact me privately to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines