• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1 page pdf numbering multiple pages

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to figure out how to use bates numbering to number 1-300 from a single page pdf i just need it to be the same image with sequential numbering 1-300 i don't know if i need to create 300 pages and then number them or if there is a better way im not seeing.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this for printing purposes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several ways of doing it. The easiest is to duplicate the pages as many times as needed and then just add a page number to it, and then print it out. The page number is your "serial number".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to mass duplicate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The easiest is to select them in the Pages panel, hold down Ctrl and then drag and drop. Select all pages each time and you'll get to 300 pretty quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines