Highlighted

2 up view, rotate one page landscape

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Our document must be 2 up with a cover page.  One page is a full page diagram. I rotated the page but it now sits next to the portrait page in the 2 page spread.

Is there anyway that I can have it sit in landscape on its own (the page before it will therefore need to sit as portrait on its own as well).

I hope you say yes!

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Karl Heinz Kremer | Adobe Community Professional

You cannot have both single and two page view active at the same time, so no, this will not work for your document, 

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2 up view, rotate one page landscape

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Our document must be 2 up with a cover page.  One page is a full page diagram. I rotated the page but it now sits next to the portrait page in the 2 page spread.

Is there anyway that I can have it sit in landscape on its own (the page before it will therefore need to sit as portrait on its own as well).

I hope you say yes!

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Karl Heinz Kremer | Adobe Community Professional

You cannot have both single and two page view active at the same time, so no, this will not work for your document, 

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0