Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abode acrobat XI stopped working with no reason

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

I have a problem with Adobe acrobat XI stopped to working with no reason. I try reinstall serval times but still have the same problem. and Last week I was contact to adobe team  service finally they tried to remote to my laptop and reinstall the software but still have the same result.

Please help how can I do more.

Thank you,

Uten P,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru Bob,

And How is the solution for fix the issue?

Thank you,

Uten P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat XI is outdated and not supported by Adobe any longer. I highly doubt any Adobe employee would try and help you solve issues with it. If someone did do that, you need to be very careful and make sure they were really who they claimed they were. Did you contact them, or did they contact you?

What's your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67,

Do you mean I have to buy a last version?

window8.1 Pro is my OS.

Thank you,

Uten P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At the very least you should make sure you update Acrobat to the latest version available (11.0.23, available here: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/11.x/), and maybe run it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS, but that's about all you can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines