Highlighted

access disabled

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I just downloaded Acrobat on my computer and when downloading I entered the wrong email. Now it is telling me my account is temporarily disabled, but it will allow me to log in using another account.. acknowledges my sign in then pops up the try again later screen as if I did not log in using a different account. 1st:  How do I correct my email if I cant log in? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

access disabled

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I just downloaded Acrobat on my computer and when downloading I entered the wrong email. Now it is telling me my account is temporarily disabled, but it will allow me to log in using another account.. acknowledges my sign in then pops up the try again later screen as if I did not log in using a different account. 1st:  How do I correct my email if I cant log in? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try signing out and then sign in with the account you purchased with. If that doesn't work, contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

If a scammer contacts you by PM, click the Report button and do not reply. 

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0