Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing FIllable Fields in JavaScript Button

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe Community,

I'm trying to send a fillable form's contents to a Webhook in JSON format through button click. I tried the direct send at first but the webhook does not support the content type (presumably the entire pdf) so i'm trying to parse the form fields in JavaScript and send that way. How can I access the form fields in the JavaScript window? Or, is there a better way to accomplish what I'm trying to do? TIA

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you can use the built-in JavaScript function in Acrobat  JSON.parse(); to post the JavaScript objects to your HTML page.

I am learning JavaScript so I may be wrong. But from what I'm reading this is the way to go. The best example I could find is briefly explained here: https://www.w3schools.com/whatis/whatis_json.asp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can change the format in which the file is sent. What command are you using for submitting it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines