• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing .pdf attachments in Acrobat App on Chromebook

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there was a way to access/view attachments to .pdf files in the Acrobat App on Chromebook?
I sell sewing patterns and attach various patterns/documents to the main .pdf file for my customers. My customers with Chromebooks can't seem to find a way to open or view them, and I don't have a Chromebook to be able to check this out myself.

Any help/ screenshots would be appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, the Chromebook users are not able to open the attachments in the PDF file.

What happens when they try to open the attachments in the PDF on Chromebook? Do they get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for better understanding.

To open the embedded attachments in the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application please refer to the steps provided below:

- Open the PDF with attachments in the Adobe Acrobat Reader Mobile app on Chromebook

- Then click on the three dots provided at the top right of the screen

- Click on the "Attachments" option from the list.

- Then select the attachment you would like to open from the list that appears.

Also you may try to save the PDF as Reader enabled (File > Save as other > Reader Extended PDF) and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines