Highlighted

Acobat DC: How to hide start page or make it empty?

Advisor ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a matter of taste and look and feel. But the start page of Acrobat makes me agressive. While other tools I work with, like Indesign, have sort of a landing or home page I don't need to see and which can probably turned off, this here is showing every time I start just Acrobat without a PDF. Found nothing in the settings to get rid of it.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acobat DC: How to hide start page or make it empty?

Advisor ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a matter of taste and look and feel. But the start page of Acrobat makes me agressive. While other tools I work with, like Indesign, have sort of a landing or home page I don't need to see and which can probably turned off, this here is showing every time I start just Acrobat without a PDF. Found nothing in the settings to get rid of it.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

What do you mean by start page pf Acrobat? Is it the Home screen where you see all the Recent files opened/viewed? Do you wish to hide this section or referring to something else?

Check this help article and let us know if you are talking about anything from it: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/workspace-basics.html#home_view

If it is about changing the Home view of Acrobat, then sorry to say it can't be modified as its a design behavior. However, you can clear the "Recent" tab following these instruction:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/now-remove-clear-recent-files-in-adobe-acrobat-reader-...

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0