• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 2017 Pro install

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serial number for Acrobat Pro 2017, I have downloaded the software the Adobe's website, and lisencesd the product.  After the install, the program runs as Pro 2017, but then the program closes and reopens and then the program is running as Standard 2017.  No other versions of Acrobat are on this system.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josh,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you have mentioned that the application changes to the Acrobat Standard 2017, it seems that you have purchased the classic version of the application. 

Could you please check the service plan on your Adobe account? Open this link: https://account.adobe.com/ and sign in usig your Adobe ID (email address used to sign in th the applicaiton). Then go to Plans > My Plans.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is the classic version that installs, however we have a volume license for Pro 2017 with this key.  I don’t know if it’s per machine or user, but we have a license for 15 installs.  According to my records this install would be the 15th install.  Is there a place where someone can login to check the status of these licenses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines