• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 2020 Edit Signature

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't edit signature. Had previously been able to change with no problem. Running Windows 10 Pro.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More details are required if you want any help... Starting with: What application you're using? What's your OS version? How did you sign the file? And what happens when you try to "edit the signature"? Also, what do you mean by "edit the signature"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acobat 2020 on a PC running Windows 10 Pro. I used Fill and Sign to originally sign a document. I then changed the signature to sign a document for my partner. When I go to Fill and Sign now, her signature appears with a dark circle with a minus sign. I assume this is to remove the signature. When I click nothing happens. I am not trying to use a digital or verified signature. I am trying to change, not edit, the signature.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Can’t find the document

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines