Highlighted

Acrobat 2020 Pro DC Crashes on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the new Acrobat Pro DC 2020 version, and each time I try to do anything with the .pdf, the program crashes. This includes editing, fill and sign, commenting - essentially anything that I need the program to do. I have uninstalled all Adobe programs, cleaned up with the recommended uninstallers, rebooted, etc. Any other suggestions? I hate to have to go back to my PC computer.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat 2020 Pro DC Crashes on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the new Acrobat Pro DC 2020 version, and each time I try to do anything with the .pdf, the program crashes. This includes editing, fill and sign, commenting - essentially anything that I need the program to do. I have uninstalled all Adobe programs, cleaned up with the recommended uninstallers, rebooted, etc. Any other suggestions? I hate to have to go back to my PC computer.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't use a Beta version of the operating system if you want a stable machine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Edited]

Hi there

++ Adding to the suggestion by try67

For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/mac-os11-big-sur-compatibility.html

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0