• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 2020 Std does not install properly

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own Acrobat XI and downloaded Acrobat 2020 hoping for a onetime upgrade. I installed it but the software license and login screen came up in Chinese or Japanese even though I assumed the installation would use the default language (English). So I went to the app section of Settings and performed a modify of the app to change the language. English was shown as selected as well as Chinese so I unselected Chinese and hit Apply. Ran Acrobat 2020 and the software license acceptance was in English but the login was still in Chinese. I am thoroughly disgusted at this buggy installation so I uninstalled it and reinstalled Acrobat XI with no issues. Anyone else having issues like this? I am running Win10 Pro v1909.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you download it, exactly?

What do you mean by "hoping for a onetime upgrade"? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded it from Adobe. I read somewhere on the site that they would allow a onetime upgrade from older versions of Acrobat for free or at a greatly discounted price. I could be wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been years since you could upgrade from Acrobat XI to the current version. It's too old for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe have lots of surprising offers so if you find it, let us know. But right now, so far as we know, you need to pay full price (or subscribe).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines