Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 7.0 for XP

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4-18-2018

I am a 72 year old Architect that still working. I have over $30,000 in AutoCad drawing systems and other programs that still work in XP. Too old and too much $$ to start Windows 10. My computer had a problem and needed a new part on the motherboard. All on my old Adobe products work OK but the Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional had to be reloaded. I bought the original program many years ago and registered it. The Serial Number is as follows.

[ Mod: Serial number removed ]

The Adobe system is requesting a Authorization Code.

Needless to say Adobe won’t send one out as I am on Windows XP.

How do I get my Acrobat 7.0 Professional to work?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Take a look at this page: "Activation server unavailable" error in Adobe CS2, Acrobat 7, and Audition 3

You need a different serial number to activate your copy of Acrobat 7. The page should have all the information about how to get this new number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Acrobat 7 does not work on any version of Windows beyond Windows XP which itself hasn't been supported in any way by Microsoft for a number of years now.

The activation servers were shutdown for Acrobat 7 and 8 a number of years ago. The response by @Karl Heinz Kremer  no longer applies. No special serial numbers are available anymore for these products.

Sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this page: "Activation server unavailable" error in Adobe CS2, Acrobat 7, and Audition 3

You need a different serial number to activate your copy of Acrobat 7. The page should have all the information about how to get this new number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Word Perfect files and AutoCAD, but Adobe will not allow activation of disc for Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional for which I have the original installation disc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat 7 does not work on any version of Windows beyond Windows XP which itself hasn't been supported in any way by Microsoft for a number of years now.

The activation servers were shutdown for Acrobat 7 and 8 a number of years ago. The response by @Karl Heinz Kremer  no longer applies. No special serial numbers are available anymore for these products.

Sorry!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines