• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 9 typewriter tool

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acrobat 9. When I use the typewriter tool, the I beam changed, and the cursor is nowhere near the I beam. So now I have to use trial and error to attempt to get the cursor on the line where I want it to type.

This just happened, it was not that way until recently. Did I accidentally change a setting?

The I beam now says CLICK TO TYPE

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Typewriter tool is available in the free Acrobat Reader DC, you should not use an outdated and unsupported version for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tool worked fine until recently....... which means I may have changed something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem! Using Acrobat X. Suddenly the typewriter cursor is a weird chape, saying "click to type", and the actual positioning is wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines