• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat causing Outlook to freeze up

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of the recent update to Acrobat we are seeing issues with Outlook freezing up. If we close out of Adobe Acrobat while Outlook is frozen, it unfreezes and is usable again.

We have tried uninstalling both Office and Acrobat and reinstalling, we even did a clean install of both on a new computer with the same results with a rebuild OST.

There are some application hang entries in the event viewer referencing the 64BitMAPIBroker.exe which I believe to be a component of the Adobe Outlook plugin. Disabling the adobe outlook plugin didnt seem to help. I have also tried to turn off the enhanced security within Acrobat to no avail.

Any one else having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have a user with the same issue.  Have you found a solution yet?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!!!!!! It's making me crazy. My Outlook will not send or receive!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solutions to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is still an issue for one of my customers with O365 Office.

Below is the Adobe error when closing the Adobe application, emailing a file still works.  We have spent some time troubleshooting this .  Based on this we have noted there is a conflict between the latest version of MS Office O365(16.0.13127.21216) and latest Adobe Reader DC (2020.013.20074) version(Dec 2020).  

Adobe Acrobat 64BitMAPIBroker has stopped. When you close it after a succesful mail being sent.

Any ideas anyone - been going on a long time!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I began experiencing this problem within about the last month. The Acrobat plugin is becoming unusuable. I spend much of my day rebotting my computer simply to be able to store a few emails before it happens again. Has some genius out there found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barryms!

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Could you please share more details about the issue with us?

Share the Acrobat, Outlook, and OS versions on the machine. 

Ensure that you are using the latest version of the application. You may check the latest updates available for the application on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines