• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat - Content Preparation Progress - failing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to open a slightly big file (1,87MB, 1 page, technical floor plan) but I keep getting the Content Preparation Progress box and it always crashes there. So I can't open my file. Is there a way to get rid of this box and just open the file normally?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Medifix,

We're sorry for the trouble you had, please make sure you have the latest verison of Acrobat Pro DC installed, check for any pending updates from the help menu of Acrobat, then select check for updates.

Reboot the machine after updating Acrobat and check.

For the Content Preparation Progress message, please try the solution from the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/message-content-preparation-progress-opening.html

Let us know if you experience any issues.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already have the latest version, no updates available (also I'm using the creative cloud), and now these boxes are starting to appear. At first with smaller project this was not a problem, but with this document it keeps appearing. All the other adobe products I can also download a previous version, but with Acrobat I can't.. So nothing is changed, still got the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines