• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Crashes

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently noticed that every time I try to create a form from a file or even create a PDF it does not work and the program crashes immediately? Is anybody else experiencing this? Anybody have a fix for this?

Thanks

Phil 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

As mentioned, application crashes upon creating a PDf form. just want to check if this is a case while creating the the forms only. Or is it crashes upon using other features too?

To understand better, you may try the following steps-

1- Check with a different tool. Does crash issue continue?

2- Update you Acrobat to the latest version. Open Acrobat>Help>check for update.

3- For testing, 

Navigate to Adobe Acrobat>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected View" and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat and try creating the file.

Note: these changes are only for testing purpose. Once tested, please change it back to the previous setting. 

4- For Windows, try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-windows-os.html 

Help us with-

1- Exact version of Acrobat you are working on. Open Acrobat>help>About Acrobat (Win) and click on Adobe Acrobat>About Adobe Acrobat 

2- Exact version of OS.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying and trying to help me. Just to answer a couple of your questions my program crashes whenever I try to create a form and/or just create a PDF in general.  I tried updating the software every booting my system but nothing seems to help.  I never had this problem prior to 2021. Please advise.

Thanks

Phil

440-799-0094 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines