Acrobat Crashing windows 10.. Accrobat Ver 2019.008.20071

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed recently that Acrobat is running slower and randomly displays "Not Responding" restarting acrobat makes no difference and rebooting laptop makes little change. I could be wrong but it seems to me that the application upon starting is syncing with profiles or accounts online and that if you open the application by double clicking a PDF you need to wait sometimes for the sync and then it appears to run with better performance. This is affecting productivity! Also I have noticed which supports my theory earlier that if you open another file while the first one is still open it seems to be ok, and another file and another file don't seems to have any impact. Its mainly when you close the application and reopen by double clicking another pdf if seems to go through the sync again. These are very small files 2 page text and often only open for less than 1 minute so waiting for syncing is a big part of the productivity loss.. Can we run the application with standard settings that don't need to be connected online?

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?