• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat crashing

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my software last week- and ever since I can't get my acrobat to stay open. it simply shuts off about 5 seconds after a file opens.  I have tried everything I can think of to do- including completely uninstalling and reinstalling the entire creative cloud suite (we have adobe for enterprise)- and no help. This is on a Surface tablet running windows 10 pro version 1903. (should mention- i also had to update windows that same day). I have searched the help files on here and done everything recommeneded. HELP please!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your exact version of Acrobat (not “latest” please)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

appears to be 20.006.20034 for acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

not sure if that's what you wanted?  I have Adobe acrobat DC through creative cloud version 5.0.0.354.

If that's not what you were looking for- where could I find that info?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines