Acrobat DC 20.013.20074 wont scan multiple pages

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the pages run through the feeder, but only the first page shows up in the scan results in Acrobat. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Acrobat DC 20.013.20074

I already tried the preference reset described in other posts from ~May 2020 describing a similar issue.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Scan documents and OCR

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue from last year was fixed by an update to Acrobat. Make sure you are running the latest version of Acrobat. If it still does not work with the latest version, there are two possibilities: The bug (or a different bug) may have resurfaced, or, there is a problem with the way your scanner driver interprets Acrobat's communications. Acrobat and scanning has been a a source of problems for a long time, and not every time you run into a problem, Acrobat is to blame (I know of this first hand, because in a previous job, I worked with Adobe on getting the scanner my team was working on to cooperate with Acrobat). Here is what I would do: Upgrade Acrobat and upgrade to the latest version of your scanner driver. If it's still not working after that, I would get in touch with the scanner manufacturer to see if they know of this problem, and have a fix, or a workaround. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines