• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC 2020 printing issue

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of yesterday morning's auto update (now shut off!) of my Acrobat DC I can no longer print to my Epson P9000. I get the error "Stopped - can't open "/private/var/spool/cups/tmp...". I have threee other printeres that I can use without issue. Just the P9000 is the issue. It's been restarted since the issue.

There is no option for a legacy version of Acrobat DC from the cloud like the other Adobe apps, so I can't even go back. So someone from Adobe dialed in yesterday and after an hour of fiddling got nowhere. They did the clean and installed the previous version which has since updated even though the auto updates are set to "off". I've deleted the printer and downloaded the current driver for my OS (Mojave) and even tried the version 10.15 - which I suume is for Catalina. Still no go. Anyone know the cure?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SeanK-RhKQHg 

We are sorry for the trouble. As described yiu are unable to print the PDF and getting the error 'Stopped - can't open "/private/var/spool/cups/tmp..'

Is thisa behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs that you try to print? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

If the file is stored on a shared network/drive, please try to download and save the file locally to your computer and try to print and check.

You may also try to print as an image and see if that works for you. Go to Print > Advanced > Print as Image

If it still doesn't work, please try to give the read and write permission to Adobe folders as described in the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/permissions-to-accees-os-path-on-macos-10-15.html and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines