• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC and Big Sur 11.2.3 "something went wrong"

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating BigSur 11.2.3, as opening Acrobat DC the program the Acrobat Licencing Application informs that "something went wrong". I have done all the cleaning stuff, installed Acroba newly (several times), checked the lines in systems are correct, but the program doesn't work. 

I have a corporate licence and have installed Adobe CC and some other Adobe software, which are working as they should. I have installed it also to my Windows (Bootcamp in the same computer). Weird is that the program worked a week until BigSur's new update was installed. Any clues what is the problem. 

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Hi Jikaros

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the error 'something went wrong' after updating to Mac BigSur

Please check out the steps provided in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-activation.html#error-opening-acrobat-mac and see if that works for you. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jikaros

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the error 'something went wrong' after updating to Mac BigSur

Please check out the steps provided in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-activation.html#error-opening-acrobat-mac and see if that works for you. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Amal, that helped. Now it works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines